We provide technical and commercial due diligence services for banks, professional services firms, and private equity firms for midstream deals valued at over US$5bn in Permian Basin, Western Canada, Eagleford and other producing regions. We cover midstream system review (design, construction, regulations, operations), risk identification and quantification, regulatory review, and asset quality evaluation.
We provide technical and economic feasibility services for project developers, as well as expert witness services for law firms on construction disputes.
$120M Credit Facility for Caprock Midstream’s Permian Basin Asset Expansion
- Expert opinion on asset quality – 200MMcf/d gas, crude, water gathering/disposal, 140MMcf/d gas plant in Permian Basin.
- Design/operations data review.
- Gathering and processing contract review.
- New project risk assessment including NGL takeaway, compression, and 200MMcf/d gas plant.
- Bottleneck analysis.
CDN$7.4bn Joint Venture in TransMountain Pipeline in Canada
- Expert opinion on asset quality – crude/gasoline export pipeline in Western Canada.
- Design/operations data review for existing system.
- New project risk assessment – 1150km loop pipeline expansion.
- Construction contracting strategy review.
- Tolling analysis.
- Fatal flaw analysis.
Horizontal Directional Drilling Litigation Support in Houston, Texas
- Expert witness for spill incident related to horizontal directional drill.
- Incident review and determination of driller’s standard of care.
“Thank you for the excellent work you did and your report provided us with the ammunition we needed to obtain a favorable resolution.” Fred S., Attorney
Development of Gas Fields on Federal Land in Utah to Extract Helium and Treat Wellhead Gas
- Built project economic model for different production and expenses, commodity prices, and technical design scenarios.
- Studied and designed takeaway pipeline and power infrastructure for treating and marketing produced gas.
- Investigated feasibility of membrane, amine, refrigeration, and adsorption technologies for bulk removal of N2 and CO2.
Business Case and Economic Modeling for Startup Venture
- Funding and market study for gas injection EOR startup in Eagleford Shale.
- Evaluation of technology and commercial risk.
- Economic modeling for business case development for investment fund raising.